Just about a week ago, the TWRP Recovery became available for the HTC Amaze 4G smartphone. If you own this smartphone and want to have a touch-based recovery on it, then you should go ahead and install the TWRP Recovery 22.214.171.124 on your smartphone. Comprising all the great features of a custom recovery, it allows you to do operations using your fingertips. Here you go:
I. Before You Begin:
1. You must have rooted your smartphone before doing this procedure. Please head to our how to root HTC Amaze 4G procedure first, finish it, then return to this procedure and continue.
II. Installing TWRP Recovery 2.1 on HTC Amaze 4G:
1. Download and place the Recovery Image on your Desktop.
2. Connect your Amaze 4G to your PC using the USB cable.
3. Transfer the Recovery Image File to the root folder of your phone’s SD card.
4. After you have transferred the file, simply disconnect your phone from the PC.
5. Download the Terminal Emulator app from Google Play and install it on your smartphone.
6. Open up the Terminal Emulator App on your phone and issue the following commands:
dd if=recovery.img of=/dev/block/mmcblk0p7
7. Reboot your smartphone.
Congrats ! You have successfully installed TWRP Recovery 126.96.36.199 on your HTC Amaze 4G.